Finally, I have got the acleanerplace business to a position that I have a website, Google+, facebook, twitter - all the usual social media access point for my customers'. I'll tell you, its not easy, having to put all this together from scratch.
I haven't got any customers as yet, but fingers crossed, this will soon change. you can check it all out at the website acleanerplace.co.uk, which has some useful stain guides for all those little accidents around the home.
A professional carpet, upholstery and hard floor cleaning Blog for all those who need advice and guidance of best practices and products used in our industry.
Wednesday, 30 December 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Victorian Hallway Floor Tile Deep Clean & Seal, Stirling
Victorian Hallway Floor Tile Deep Clean & Seal, Stirling This geometric Victorian tiled hallway at a property in Stirling was in...
-
Amtico (Luxury Vinyl Tiled) Floor Cleaned And Sealed, Dunblane I had the pleasure of being asked to clean and reseal an Amtico floor...
-
Carpet Cleaners And FAQ! The most often asked question I hear at Acleanerplace Cleaning Services in Stirling, is 'why don't you ...
-
Deep Cleaning Of Dirty Terracotta Floor Tiles, Stirlingshire Acleanerplace Cleaning Services were called to survey theses terrac...
No comments:
Post a Comment