Saturday, 25 June 2016

Review By Gwen Of GarnGunnock, Stirlingshire

Being as I have a couple of different  social media/ advertising  publishing outlets, I thought I'd collate a couple of them here on my blog page and hopefully, I can post them on  all of my other  social media:

GWEN- G1 from Garrangunnock
***** Spring Time
Very rarely do you get what it says on the box but this time I did.
 Tom was respectful of his surroundings and the job was excellent.
 I had two 15-year-old sofas cleaned for the first time and I am delighted with the results. 
I would be more than happy to recommend this company.




Rebecca-C41

****** Very good service
Tom came to clean my living room carpet which had a tea stain on it. 
He did an excellent job. He was very professional and friendly and I was very pleased with the outcome.
I would highly recommend him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Victorian Hallway Floor Tile Deep Clean & Seal, Stirling

Victorian Hallway Floor Tile Deep Clean & Seal,  Stirling This geometric Victorian tiled hallway at a property in Stirling was in...