I have had a few customer queries in regards to carpet cleaning processes. I like to educate them that I follow a 12 stage, professional, process and if your carpet cleaner doesn't follow at least 9 of these they are not a professionally trained trades person - I like the 12 stage process as it suits my OCD:
Stage 1: A Pre-Inspection.
Stage 2: A Pre-Vacuum.
Stage 3: Moving Of The Furniture.
Stage 4: Pre-Stain Treatment & Pre-Conditioning.
Stage 5: Pre-Groom/Agitation.
Stage 6: Rinse & Extraction.
Stage 7: The Neutralization Process.
Stage 9: Protection Treatment (Additional Cost)
Stage 10: The Speed Drying Process.
Stage 11: Post Grooming.
Stage 12: Customer’s Post Inspection.
For further query answers check my FAQs on my website at www.acleanerplace.co.uk.
I was going to include an extra Stage, making it 13 Stages; with Stage 11 being Kori's Softness/Fluffiness test - but I'm not so sure! Kori's off in the land of nod at the moment, so he hasn't commented yet.
![]() |
| "Who Me?" |

No comments:
Post a Comment