Thursday, 21 April 2016



I have been a busy bee these last few weeks, I've been cleaning carpets, as usual, removing stains and spots from a variety of carpets and other places (won't go there).

Anyways these last two weeks have been taken up, on and off with, doing an end of tenancy at a large house in my local area with the help of my trusted side-kick (the wife); Shhh don't tell her I said that...

The house is very large and needed a lot of work, so much so the owner is very pleased with my/our work that he has asked me to do additional, non-cleaning, work e.g handyman things, which I am happy to do. It will, hopefully, get me in with some of the local letting/estate agents and bring in more carpet cleaning work.

What's on here in Stirling - loads: http://www.whatsonstirling.co.uk/.  I particularly fancy the 'Runaway Wedding Show' (http://www.whatsonstirling.co.uk/event/032139-the-runway-wedding-show/) at the Albert Halls on 28 May. Not I'm 'in to' weddings, but her-in-doors will be dragging me along to hold her hand-bag (leather of course, that I did a good job in cleaning-up) so she can ooh and aah on what our daughter might wear on her wedding day.

Oh well, onwards and upwards!

 Regards

Tom
www.acleanerplace.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Victorian Hallway Floor Tile Deep Clean & Seal, Stirling

Victorian Hallway Floor Tile Deep Clean & Seal,  Stirling This geometric Victorian tiled hallway at a property in Stirling was in...